- Rudolf Valentino & Jean Acker:˙ 6 hours
- Britney Spears & Jason Alexander:˙ 55 hours
- Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman:˙ 9 days
- Cher & Gregg Allman:˙ 9 days
- Dennis Hopper & Michelle Phillip: 9 days
- Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman: 10 days
- Patty Duke & Michael Tell: 13 days
- George Brent & Constance Worth: 2 weeks
- Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds:˙ 2 weeks
- Mario Lopez & Ali Landry:˙ 2 weeks
- Sinead O?Connor & Barry Harridge:˙ 16 days
- Drew Barrymore & Jeremy Thomas: 19 days
- Debra Paget & Budd Boetticher: 22 days
- Ethel Mermen & Ernest Borgnine:˙ 4 weeks
- Chris Kattan & Sunshine Tutt: 8 weeks
- Nicky Hilton & Todd Meister: 2 months
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries:˙ 10 weeks
- Pamela Anderson & Rick Salomon: 10 weeks
- Ashley Hamilton & Angie Everhart: 3 months
- Martha Raye & Bud Westmore: 3 months
- Mickey Rooney & Marge Lane: 100 days
- Nicolas Cage & Lisa Marie Presley: 4 months
- Ren‚e Zellweger & Kenny Chesney: 4 months
- Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Esposito: 4 months
- Jennifer Lopez & Cris Judd: 4 months
- Sophia Bush & Chad Michael Murray:˙ 5 months
- Drew Barrymore & Tom Green: 5 months
- Pamela Anderson & Kid Rock: 6 months
- Joan Rivers & James Sanger: 6 months
- Shannen Doherty & Ashley Hamilton: 6 months
- Shannen Doherty & Rick Salomon:˙ 7 months
- Lana Turner & Artie Shaw: 7 months
- Elizabeth Taylor & Nicky Hilton: 8 months
- Hedy Lamarr & Teddy Stauffer: 8 months. It was her fourth marriage and he had been married before as well.
- Claude Rains had several short marriages with his marriage to pianist Agi Jambor lasting under nine months.
- Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe: 274 days
- Jim Carrey & Lauren Holly: 10 months
- Charlie Sheen & Donna Peele: Less than a year. He indicated she was "suffocating him" and, during proceedings, admitted that he had ordered Heidi Fleiss's call-girls 27 times, running up a bill of over $50,000 and was having an affair with Kacey Jordan, a porn star.
- Glynn Wolfe: 29 marriages.˙ He holds the record for serial marriages. His final marriage was to Linda Essex.
- Linda Essex: 23 marriages, including one marriage to Glynn Wolfe.
- Wook Kundor: 21 marriages.˙ At age 104 she married Muhamad Noor Che Musa who was 33 in 2006. He is husband number 21. If her age was confirmed the age difference would be 71 years.
- Bonnie Lee Bakley: 10 marriages.˙ Her most notable marriage was to actor Robert Blake, who was acquitted of her 2001 murder, which occurred outside of a restaurant in California.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor.˙ Zsa Zsa Gabor was a B-grade actress and gold digger who sued and litigated her way to fabulous wealth.˙ The longest union lasted 13 years. She married her divorce lawyer from a previous marriage.
- Jennifer O?Neill
- Alan Jay Lerner. Lerner was a broadway lyricist most noted for writing the lyrics to musicals such as Brigadoon, Gigi, Camelot and My Fair Lady.˙
- Mickey Rooney.˙ The shortest was for 100 days and the longest was over 22 years.
- Elizabeth Taylor.˙ Married twice to Richard Burton. The shortest was for 8 months and the longest was for 10 years.
- Artie Shaw. Shaw was a composer and writer (deceased), most widely known during the Big Band and Swing eras (1935-1945). He had two children. Among his wives were Ava Gardner, Evelyn Keyes, Kathleen Winsor and Lana Turner.
- Lana Turner.˙ A deceased actress. She was married twice to Stephen Crane.
- Stephen Crane (b. Joseph Steven Crane III), Married twice to Lana Turner and Helen DeMaree.
- Larry King. The shortest marriage was less than 1 year and the longest was 7 years. Two marriages were to the same former Playboy Bunny. He has also had two broken engagements.
- Robert Evans.˙ Married to Sharon Hugueny, Camilla Sparv, Ali MacGraw, Phyllis George, Catherine Oxenberg, and Lesley Ann Warrenl; and Lady Victoria White in Mexico on August 2005. He has one son from his marriage to MacGraw.
- Stan Laurel
- Martha Raye.˙ The shortest marriage was less than a year and the longest was 11 years. She married Mark Harris who was 32 years younger after knowing him for three weeks.
- Richard Pryor. 7 marriages (one of which blew up in his face!)
- Jerry Lee Lewis. Married Dorothy Barton; He married Jane Mitcham, his second wife, 23 days before his divorce from his first wife, was final. On December 12, 1957, Jerry married his second cousin, Myra Gale Brown and divorced in 1970; in 2004 he divorced his sixth wife, Kerrie McCarver.
- Rex Harrison. Stage and screen actor
- Arlene Dahl. Screen actress
- Greg Allman.˙ Singer, songwriter, guitarist. Founding member of the Allman Brothers Band. He has been married at least six times, most famously to singer Cher.
- Fred "Rerun" Berry.˙ Married six times to four different women.
- John Singleton
- Hedy Lamarr
- Louis Armstrong
- Tony Curtis.˙ Father of Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Henry VIII
- Lana Wood:˙ Married and divorced, or annulled, 5 times from age 16 to 29. This makes her average marriage be less than 3 years.
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Eva Gabor
- Geraldo Rivera
- Ginger Rogers
- George Foreman
- Joan Collins
- Tammy Wynette:˙ 4 D-I-V-O-R-C-E-s
- John Huston
- Josephine Baker
- Henry Fonda
- Kenny Rogers
- Dennis Hopper
- Rita Hayworth
- George C. Scott
- Idi Amin
- Rex Harrison
- Clark Gable
- Danielle Steele (apparently can write about relationships, but can?t DO relationships!)
- Jerry Lee Lewis
- Barbara Walters
- Glen Campbell
- Jane Wyman
- James Brown
- Jason Robards
- Doris Day
- Ernest Hemingway
- Peggy Lee
- Lorenzo Lamas
- Frank Sinatra
- Rush Limbaugh
- Newt Gingrich
- Ray Kroc
- Tiny Tim
- Marilyn Monroe